Brothers separated during partition reunite at Kartarpur after 74 years
• A heart warming video was uploaded on social media on Tuesday and have since been widely circulated by people.
• In the video two brother who had been separated during partition in 1947 were reunited at Kartarpur after 74 years.
• According to reports, Habib who arrived at Kartarpur via the Kartarpur Corridor from the Phullanwal area of Punjab, India met his brother Siddique, a resident of Faisalabad, Pakistan.
• It has been stated that during the time of partition Siddique was an infant and when his family split, his elder brother Habib grew up on the Indian side.
• The brothers can be seen overcoming with emotions and bursting into tears of joy upon embracing each other in the viral video.