Alec Baldwin doesn’t feel guilty for on-set shooting
• Baldwin sat down for an emotional interview to finally talk about the shooting on the set of his film ‘Rust’.
• The 63-year-old got emotional during the interview and when asked if he felt guilty over the accident, he said no.
• The actor said that he would have killed himself had he felt responsible for the incident.
• He confessed to feeling haunted by the tragedy in the interview and noted that he’d go to any lengths to undo it.
• The incident took place on 21st of October when Baldwin was hooting for his upcoming movie in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
• He claimed, “I’ve been told by people who are in the know, in terms of even inside the state, that it’s highly unlikely that I would be charged with anything criminally”.