Airplane makes emergency landing in ocean, leaves viewers stunned
• On Saturday, a World War II aircraft which was taking part in the Cocoa Beach Air Show crash landed in the ocean in Florida.
• The plane, while performing in the warbird parade, had mechanical issues, according to a statement by Cocoa Beach Air Show Officials.
• The 1945 TBM Avenger, a torpedo bomber, is said to have been used by the US Navy during World War II.
• The Air Show website stated that the aircraft had undergone thorough restoration before it could take part in Friday’s airshow.
• The Valiant Air Command said, in a Facebook post, that while it was good news that the pilot was fine, the not so good news was that it may once again take several years to rebuild the aircraft.